Thanks To All Our Heroes!
While front-line workers have been working tirelessly to help our country’s sick, we’ve been busy trying to show them how much we support them. We’ve partnered with Papa John’s to deliver lunches to hungry healthcare workers as well as critically needed supplies for sick children and their families. Here is a sampling of our continual efforts:
- Over 1,000 Papa John’s pizza lunches at Inova Children’s Hospital, Lifebridge’s Herman and Walter Samuelson Children’s Hospital at Sinai and Medstar Georgetown Children’s Hospital
- Coffee, tea, coffee creamers, laundry detergent pods for sick children’s parents at Lifebridge’s Herman and Walter Samuelson Children’s Hospital at Sinai
Fruit and grain bars, fruit gummy snacks, cheese crackers, veggie straws, pretzels and mini muffins for sick children at Cleveland Clinic, Medstar Georgetown Children’s Hospital and Lifebridge’s Herman and Walter Samuelson Children’s Hospital at Sinai
Even Batman has a partner!
The EBI Just One World Foundation is a 501(c)(3) philanthropic organization that partners with like-minded “superhero” organizations to support kids fighting life-limiting or life-threatening illnesses everywhere.
Our mission is to:
- Generate awareness and funds for partner organizations
- Generate in-kind donations and volunteer time for partner organizations
- Celebrate and recognize kids, families and professionals battling child illness as heroes
- Create and participate in special events and activities that spread hope and happiness